Are you in the hotel industry and in need of something better to draw attention to your customers? Are you feeling let down by the menus you have been presenting to your customers? Have you tried printing fresh ones every month but nothing has really changed?
A restaurant menu board is what you need to make your life better in your business. These boards are easy to use and provide a creative yet cost-effective way of featuring food and drink items. These types of boards help the business owners to advertise their cuisines in a more professional way wherever they are mounted.
The fact that the customers can read what the restaurant serves is a great reason why these menu boards are helpful. They are also able to look through the specials or upcoming events that they may want to take part in.
Each of the menu boards is designed differently and comes with a unique design that is suitable for different businesses. The restaurant boards can be used by several types of businesses- from small food joints to the 7-star eateries. The digital signage is a must-have for delis, restaurants, bakeries, and cafeterias.
What makes these menu boards great in the food industry?
- Can be easily personalized – Every restaurant wants to be known for its personal signature. Be it with meals or their theme, they want it to be outstanding. The restaurant boards help you personalize your eatery and maintain a theme that will draw more customers.
- It comes with a number of placement options that accommodate every business need – Where you choose to place your restaurant board is vital as it has to be seen by the entire public who needs to be educated about the decisions they are about to make. You can either mount them on the way or on the ceiling within the eye level that is hard to miss.
- Can be either indoors or outdoors – Menu boards can be either used indoors or outdoors in order to advertise or display the information required. Boards that have a quality screen will protect the images and videos from poor weather and reduce glare from the natural light.
How to use a restaurant board–
Menu boards are available in different styles to suit the needs of any establishment or the budget set. However, all of them work the same way.
- The board features a textured writing surface that is designed to use liquid chalk or wet-erase markers or even the traditional stick chalks.
- Wipe the board clean by using a damp cloth for quick reuse.
- Place it either horizontally or vertically to catch the customer’s eye, preferably at the front of your business.
- These restaurant boards come in different sizes and shapes, with the most popular board style being an A-frame that features a double-sided design.
These A-shaped restaurant boards can be made of metal, wood or plastic, and are used for both indoor and outdoor advertising. These A-shaped menu boards are ideal for busy restaurants that see many customers daily. A tip is to use them to bring in potential customers is by placing the board on a high visibility frame, at the front of the eatery, to see numerous new customers walk in.
These boards are also easy to store away at the close of business each day as they can easily be folded and kept away. This makes them a valuable asset for any location. There are other board menus that come with classic changeable letter boards that make it easy for the customers to read the items displayed.
How can these restaurants menu boards be used effectively?
- Using an enticing title – A captivating title can easily draw customers to you. For example, ‘SALE’ or ‘SPECIALS’ will always bring an opportunity for more business, whether it’s for dinner or for
- Ensure your message stands out from the others– Promote your business with different vibrant colors that are unique and represent only you. Use neat writing and vibrant drawings to increase your brand awareness while ensuring that you are fitting to your restaurant theme.
- Make your boards educative – Menu boards can be used to advertise upcoming or daily events. Give your customers incentives to return to your restaurant no matter what.
It is important to remember the aim of your board; don’t get carried away with merely advertising and forget about the need to communicate the foods available for your customers. Do not also forget to arrange your board carefully to accommodate all the foods on offer. No matter what design you choose to have on your board, you need to have enough room to display what is vital.
Menu boards have existed for many years but each user makes it different from others. You have the opportunity to personalize yours too!