Between the technical rise and the changing trend of the market, the interest of youth towards startups has increased and it has accelerated across the country. But, at one time, many startups have faced failure to retain their business model in recent times. Failure of such entrepreneurs, despite their experience and amazing ideas, is due to lack of marketing strategies and less efficiency in employees.
An entrepreneur has to spend a large scale amount to promote startup among the public. But, there are many ways, through which, better employees can be selected by promoting startups at less expenses. Similar is the process – organizing interviews through which people can easily reach people while selecting good employees. Through this, the startup agenda can be easily accessible to people. Nowadays, their remarkable role has been seen in the success of the startups, which is as follows:
1. Conversation, set like a potential customer: During the interview, every candidate says so much that he wants to connect with your startup, even if it is not his wish. So let’s talk to him like a competent customer.
2. Positive atmosphere: All the staff working should be given training in such a way so that the person coming from outside feels that they are given importance here. At the same time, such an environment should be created so that they can see their future better.
3. Emphasis on overall ability performance: Train your team to understand that how interviewing is not enough for them and they also insist on audit interviews so that the overall potential of the candidate can be demonstrated.
4. Do not ask questions with exact answers: Do not waste time on useless questions. Do not ask questions which have the same exact answer. Ask questions which can be used to evaluate the thinking and talent of the candidate.
5. Learn the tricks to get work done in less time: One can ask a general question from how to get the job done in a short time.
6. Keep the glow on the face: Most candidates want to join the startup after being influenced by the interviewee, so you have to maintain your shine while being more alert.
7. Essential work after taking interview: After taking an interview, prepare a database of each candidate and write down their specialties in just three words. Referring to the percentage of this is more or less capable than the previous candidate. If the candidate has given some advice for better work, please note it. It may be that one of these candidates can take your startup a lot in the future.
With these in mind, one must not take startup employee recruitment lightly, at all. It is one of the major bases on which the progress of an enterprise lies.